Commercial Construction Buyer’s Guide
Do you have a commercial construction project in your future? If so, you can utilize this handy guide for interviewing, researching, and comparing construction firms to build the strongest possible team to complete your project.
Would you like to be considered as a subcontractor for Derrick Building Solutions?
To be considered, please provide the following to Anne Anez (email@example.com):
- Letters of reference and recommendation, preferably from professional contacts or past employers
- Proof of Insurance documentation
- The size of projects you are interested in and a written account of your capabilities
- A brief written company history
- Financial/credit references
We also ask for the Subcontractor Reference Form to be filled out and returned to Derrick Building Solutions by three references.
Forms can be returned to:
Anne Anez, Project Management Assistant
Derrick Building Solutions
PO Box 445
New Richmond, WI 54017
Via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via fax: 715-246-4948
Call with questions: 715-246-2320